- Earned doctorate or terminal degree in Environmental Sciences, Soil Science, Plant Science, Agronomy, Land Resources and Management, Horticulture, Landscape Architecture, Agricultural/Biological Engineering or a closely related field from an accredited university.
- Administrative supervisory experience in an institution of higher education with a strong track record of program success in developing, sustaining, advancing instructional outcomes and evaluating programs.
- The ability to work cooperatively and positively with students, faculty, staff and other university administrators.
- A distinguished record of research, teaching, scholarly achievement, and service.
- Demonstrated, successful track record in gaining support from constituencies outside the University, such as business and industry, state and federal agencies, and private foundations.
An earned terminal degree in agronomy/crop science is highly preferred.
- Expertise in soil microbiology.
- Five or more years of work experience at a land grant university.
- Knowledge and experience in running accredited programs and multidisciplinary programs..
Required License or Certification
Special Instructions to Applicant
You must complete and submit an electronic application for employment to be considered.
Resumes/CV’s will not be accepted in lieu of completing an electronic application.
North Carolina A&T State University participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
NCA&T does not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. For inquires regarding non-discrimination policies, contact the Title IX Coordinator at email@example.com.